Уважаемые участники! В комментариях к этой теме оставляйте свои ответы на Задание 1. Внимание: не забывайте написать свое имя и номер участника! Убедитесь, что это именно ваша возрастная группа!
124, Кочергин Никита, р.п. Юрты Задание №1 My name is Nikita. My surname is Kochergin. I’m 12. I am a student of school № 17, form 6. My favourite subject is English. I am fond of travelling and sport. I like to play computer games and to cook. My favourite dish is bliny.
I am fond of English computer games. I like to listen to English songs and to make presentations in English.
101 Галимова Алина , Татарстан, Тюлячинский район, дер Баландыш Hi! My name is Alina and I am 14 years old. I am from Tatarstan. I think, that you have never heard about such region as Tulyachi. I live here. I am a student. As for me, I like studing. My favourite subjects at school are English, I.T. and P.E. I really love dancing , singing, reading .I am fond of talking on the telephone, and like every girl, I love shopping. I think , I am interesting, independent, curious but a bit of lazy.
I really enjoy using my computer. It is so interesting. I make new friends on the Internet, look for the necessary information . I like to play computer games ,too. It is exciting.
142 Иванова Валерия, Кстово Hello, my name is Ivanova Valery. I live in Kstovo city and I am proud of my city. I follow an active way of life: I go to the swimming pool, ride a bicycle; I get a read pleasure from meetings with my friends. I have got a very complicated character, but despite it at me is a lot of friends which are always glad to me to help with a difficult situation. Thanks FOR ATTENTION. English language is language of our generation. This language is necessary not only for free dialogue, but also for business meetings between the countries. I in the life not often use English language, as not necessities. I consider that the rising generation of our country is obliged to know this language. It is often used in career, in dialogue. Knowing, language you never will get to an awkward situation abroad. A conclusion: English it is possible and it is necessary to learn, especially when there is on it a possibility.
140 Минасян Виктория, Кстово I want to tell you a few words about me. I am Vika Minasyan? I’m 14 years old. Our family is not so large. My father is an architect. My mother is a teacher of English language. My parents are very kind and hospitable. They always are very happy too see my friends in our house. My father is a hard-working man. And my mother a very clever and intelligent woman. I have a lot of friends. I believe that a person can be happy if he/she has true friends. Only with real friend you can share your problems, ideas and thoughts. My true friend is bright, kind-hearted and cheerful girl. Her name is Alina.I enjoy spending my free time with her. I like English very much. I start learning it when I was a little girl. I sang song, recited nursery rhymes and learnt to make some phrases. I have a dream to become a linguist. I’ll do my best to achieve my goal. Last summer I was in Moscow with my mother. We were walking in the street, and suddenly two young men came up to us and asked:” Would you tell me where the Zoo is?” And my mother answered in details how to get there. They thanked and we were happy, that we could help the foreigners. To know foreign language. It’s very important in our life. English- is the language of international communication in many spheres of life: tourism, sport and trade. Every day I try to find out us much information, as possible, about English language. I try to speak in English with my mother because it is a good opportunity to improve my English, and to learn a lot about every day life.
141 Гашкова Алена,Кстово Hey, everybody! I’m Alyona, from Kstovo. Kstovo is a small town on the bank of the river Volga. It’s impossible to tell everything about yourself in a small letter. But I’ll try. I’m a pupil of the 8th form. I live in the family of my granny. She is an experienced teacher and she is the head - teacher of school I go to. I’m especially interested in humanities: English, Russian, History. I’m not the sort of a person who would waste time going to parties. I enjoy riding a bike, skating and spending free time with my friends. I adore traveling with my family. I also like the music you can dance to. I’ve got a dream to visit Great Britain. And that’s why I study English. English is used everywhere today as the language of international communication. Next summer I’m planning to go to the international camp. And certainly I’ll have a chance to speak English with my new friend. English classes are my favorite ones. We play games, sing songs, talk to each other. Very often we use Internet recourses of the British Council. I’m sure that English will help me to get a prestige job in my future. I’m sure that if you want something to be done well, do it yourself.
161 Пышкин Владислав Гавриловка 2 Hi,there, I'm Vlad and I'm from Gavrilovka 2, Tambov region. I like riding my bike, watching videos.Ilove listening to music.I have one cat and a dog, I love animals.My other interests are computer game,sport.I help my parents a lot.I study English language. There are a lot of English words in computers what I spend a lot of time with.
119 Деревягина Анна Иркутск Hello, my name is Derevyagina Ann. I am twelve. I live in Irkutsk. My native town is situated near the Lake Baikal. I study in the sixth form. I am very good at all school subjects and I always have excellent marks. During my pastime I usually draw, read books, play computer games. Every week, on Tuesday and on Saturday, I go to the model school where I learn how to be beautiful and self-confident.
Where do you use English in everyday life? We use English very often in everyday life. At first we learn English at school. Secondly we watch TV, where English and American films and cartoons are shown. And then, we use English when we work at the computer and surf in the Net.
116 Вечканова Алена, Тайшет Hi, I want to tell you about one girl. Once upon a time there lived a girl. Her name was Alyona Vetchkanova. She lived in Taishet. Her family was her mother and her older brother. Alyona went to school, but her brother and mother worked. The girl’s favorite school subject was English. She wanted to use her English in her every day life and to have a pen friend in London. That’s why Alyona decided to take part in the language competition. Do you guess? Yes, This is me!
150 Никулина Антонина, Яровое My name is Tonya Nikulina. I'm from Yarovoe. It is a green town-resort with clean, beautiful gardens and yards. We have wonderful beaches near salt Lake Yarovoe. I like our town because there are a lot of places of interest in Yarovoe, and of course it is my place of birth. I am 14 years old. I love animals. I have three pets. They are two dogs and a cat. They are very funny and true friends. I am always very busy at school, but when I am free I like to read books, to watch TV, to listen to music, to chat with my friends. I love art, rock music and interesting books. My pictures help me to share happiness with people. English gives me a lot of opportunities. That is why there are many reasons why I like and use English. First of all this language is very reach and colourful .The second reason is that it is interesting to learn a foreign language and I have the chance to compare two languages, I can understand my own language better. The third reason is communication. At this time I have some pen-friends abroad. Last year the guests from Canada and the USA visited our school; I spoke with them in English. Now we have communicated for a half of a year with E-mail. From these letters I learned how people live in English-speaking countries, about their culture and arts. The fourth reason is that I like to watch interesting programmes in English and read books in original. The fifth reason is language competitions. They enlarge my vocabulary and give confidence. More over English is a language of computers and the Internet. And of course I`ll need English for my future education that is why I`ll do my best for studying it!
110 Новокрещенова Александра, Барнаул My name is Sasha .I live in the city of Barnaul .I am fond of volleyball .I′ m cheerful ,modest, clever, kind and generous .I do not like when the people lie and when they are greedy. I like cats. I ′ ve got two. They are Murzik and Masyanya .I like playing with them in the evening .As for the English, it helps me to translate different words from magazines and books. With my volleyball team I visit many cities in Russia every month. English helps me to communicate and not to miss home.
109 Пристяжнюк Анастасия, Барнаул Hello everybody! My name is Nasty. When I was little girl, I lived in the village with my granny for 3 years. She made me help her every day and after housework she let go for a walk. Once I’ve been on the river with my brother. We went fishing it was very early and i wanted to sleep. But I was lucky and I caught a fish that was mush bigger then my brother’s. I was so happy! But it was the first and the last fish in me life. I’ve got mane hobbies! For example: I like playing football, reading history books and take part in English competitions. Sometimes I want to speak English with somebody! I sing songs in English language. And I don’t know why, but sometimes I even think in English. When I watch TV I try to translate everything what is said. It helps me to better understand language. When I was six my father gave my first English journal. There were many pictures of animals. Since then I love English. It’s my best friend. Perhaps one day I’ll have a chance to live and work in Britain. Why not?
111 Барыбина Анастасия, Барнаул Hi. My name is Nastya. I from Russia, the city Barnaul. I am in class 6B. I lake books "Nina", films "Titanic". I like English lesson.
112 Григорьев Александр, Барнаул Hi.my name is Sasha. I live in Russia, in the city of Barnaul. I’m in class 6b.i like watching TV and reading books. I like a film "casino" I like a book "Garry potter". I’m dreaming to enter medical institute, I want to be a surgeon. I like English. It helps to learn about the world.
Hello! I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Dasha Koroleva and I’m 14. My friends say that I’m a good looking girl with green eyes and beautiful smile. I have blond hair and all my features are very pleasant. I live in Kstovo with my family. There are four of in my family. I have a mother, a father and little sister. I spend a lot of time with them. We like to gather together and go to the cinema, for example or sometimes when we have some free time we go on a picnic. My parents have been married views on music, books and films. For example, my father likes horror films and my mother likes “soap operas”. But my parents have the same opinion about my education and upbringing. Due to my parents I have a very interesting hobby. My mother always says: “Hobbies differ like tastes. If you, have chosen a hobby according to your character and taste you are lucky because your life becomes more interesting and no matter what kind of hobby you will have, you always have the opportunity of learning from it”. So, I decided that my hobby must be studying English because it’s my favorite subject at school. I am fond of it. I like reading English books and sing English songs. And more over I go to “English school”. More and more people realize that every educated person should know a foreign language. I always remember these famous words: “He, who doesn’t know a foreign language, doesn’t know his own language”. To know English today is absolutely necessary for every educated person, for every good specialist. Learning a language is not an easy thing. It’s a long and slow process that takes a lot of time and patience. But it’s a must. English is taught throughout the world and a lot of people speak it quite well. In our country English is very popular: it is studied at school, colleges and universities. Everyone will speak English soon – I’m sure of it. We all need to understand each other. To do that we need an international language, and that’s English. New ideas in science, technology and medicine happen so quickly that it is impossible to translate everything into different languages. so most things are published in English, and if you want to keep up with the latest ideas in any subject, you need English.
104 Малеваник Анастасия, Саратов Hello! I’m Nastya, from Saratov. I’m 12. I’m fond of pop and R’n’B music. I’m keen on reading fantasy and modern literature. My motto is active live. My favourite activities are skating, skiing, swimming. Painting portraits and still life is my hobby. I’ve got two pets: a dog and a degu. It’s so fascinating to take care of them. I happened to live in different cities. Thanks to that I’ve got a lot of friends all over this country. Our family is very friendly because we love and respect each other. In every day of life I use English while working with different computer programmes, playing some games. It’s very helpful while working out ‘html’ documents and logging in and entering some sites. I go in for traveling and when I visit foreign countries English language helps me to communicate with people. I want exercise my English in EF Summer Camp.
Hello! I want to tell you a few words about myself. My name is Misha Ipatov. I have been living in Kstovo since 1994. My family consists of my father, my mother, my grandmother, my elder brother and me. I like playing computer games on the Internet. I am the pupil of the 8th form. I attend some supplementary courser at school. I really like English because I`ve been learning it since the second form. I know that English is very popular today. It`s used in many area of our life: trade, tourism, sport. But as to me I use English at my English classes, communicate in the online chats with other game players. Sometimes I speaking English with my elder brother who is a university student.
117 Анастасия Бадяева, Иркутск My name is Nastya. I am 13. I live in Irkutsk. I study in the 7th form. My hobby is swimming, I like to play guitar and work up photos in the programme FotoShop. I have already gone in for swimming for seven years. I think that if you have a healthy body, you have a healthy spirit. Lately I have taken part in the song contest, where I sang the song and play the guitar. I use the English every day in the programme FotoShop. I like taking pictures. I spot unusual interesting moments. I have already had a big collection of my friends’ and classmates’ photos. I work in the programme FotoShop very well, I am fond of making collages. I like to give them to my friends as presents.
162 Павлова Людмила , Гавриловка-2 Let`s meet. Yes It would be great. Usually I read books. Dear, I have a good sense of humour. My family is very frendly. I love sports. Litsen! English is very where. Adventures are favourite dealiugof. Look around! English is evrey where. We see English wads in computers.Our friends speak English slang. English is spoken all over the world. How many friends can I meet?!
106, Мирошина Арина,г. Саратов Hello! Me name is Arina. My surname is Miroshina. I'm 12. I’m fond of J-Rock. My favourite kinds of sports it is riding and cycling. I like to read a fantasy. I very much like to draw. Every day I use English language. It very much helps at creation "html" pages, at use of programs not in Russian.English language as very well helps at a trip abroad. It will not be necessary to carry everywhere with itself the English-Russian and Russian-English dictionaries.
121 Цуканов Иван Иркутск My name is Vanya. I am from Irkutsk. My favorite subjects at school are Maths, History and English. I like to play football. I like a Spanish team “ Real”. My dad and I always watch the matches of our Russian team. Last year we went to Saint-Petersburg to watch the game between “Zenit” and “Manchester United”. I was very happy because “Zenit” had won.
118 Черкасов Андрей Иркутск My name is Cherkasov Andrey. I am from Irkutsk. I am 12 years old. I study in 6th form. I have very little time for my hobbies. Three times a week I do swimming. Besides it I am keen on programming. I can solve the algorithmic tasks and make programmes. The knowledge of English helps me to make programmes. After all the commands in programming are English words. In Summer I like riding a bicycle.
120 РАбцевич Валерия Иркутск Hello, my name is Rabtsevitch Lera, I am twelve. I study in the sixth from. I am a good pupil, I especially good at Russian, Literature and English. I go in for sports. I do aikido. It is a kind of Japanese war art. Aikido helps me to be strong and brave.
I like traveling. Last year I went to Tunisia where I could speak English with waiters, shop assistants and other tourists. I have learnt a lot of words.
132 Ковалева Юлия, Новосибирск My name is Julia Koval I am 13 years old. I live in Russia, in Novosibirsk. Now I am studying in gymnasium 10. In
my opinion I am a tall and well- built girl with long, straight and blonde hair. Now about my hobbies. I enjoy reading. Reading books is an important part of our life. I think that reading is a
perfect way to relax and enjoy yourself. My favourite types of books are science-fiction and romances. My favourite
books are "TWILIGHT", "NEW-MOON", "ECLIPSE". All these books were written by Stefany Mayer. In the future, I am
going to read all them in the original.
I use English, when I travel with my family. For example, last year we visited Germany. Coming back home our friends
remembered that they had left earrings in the hotel room. I had to phone to the hotel to sort it out. A part from
it, I always watch English films and uunderstand English signs.
Hi everyone! My name is Dasha, I'm 13. I'm from Vladivostok. But I have been living in Nivocibirsk for 3 years. If you whant to ask me about my appearance, I can tell you that I'm of tall hight and slim (I belive it is so). I have short blond hair. A few months ago I had my fringe cut. And I used to wear my hear loose. My fase is oval and I have green eyes.
And now, let me tell you about my hobbies. First of all I would like to mention Anime. Oh my Goad! It's so interesting! For this time I watched only 27. Most of all I like "Full Metal Alchemist", "Soul Eater" and "Ouran Host Club". So, if anyone there like anime too, I would be happy to speak with you! And of course, I like Japan. And, you know, next year I will study japanise language!
I like different music, just like Muse, Crush 40, Moby, My Chemical Romance,Emilie Autumn. And I'm crazy about reading! English helps me a lot. I read books, watch interesting films in english. English helps me to speak with people from other countries.
Hello! My name is Sophia and I'm 13 years old. I'm going to describe my looks and interests. Firstly... What about my height? Nothing pecular, I'm medium height. I'm also slim. I've got long brown hair with a white lock. Frankly speaking earlier in the childhood I had had curly blonde hair. In my view, it isn't so important which kind of hair do you have. I've got an ordinary face. My eyes are green and wide-open. Usually my complexion is fair, but in the summer it becomes dark. You know :'so many men, so many minds'. And my interests and minds are different too. Playing the electric guitar(some time ago I took part in a guitar competition and won in it), drawing and photoghraphing are my basic hobbies. Music is very important for me. My favourite groups are: Sigur Ros,Emilie Autumn, Muse,the Dresden Dolls,My Chemical Romance,the Gazette. My favourite film is 'My Neighboor Totoro', which is a Japan anime cartoon. I have been drawing since I was seven and now it helps me a lot. There is also an important hobbie - learning English. So, If you ask me where do I use English in my everyday life I'll tell you:'I try to use it not only at English lessons - I read books in English too'. It helps when I talk with my keypal friends, which live in the English-speaking countries and don't know my language. English also helps me when I visit different countries. I use English in the Internet, when I visit English sites or encyclopedias. Frankly speaking, there is more information in English, than in Russian, but it isn't a barier for me.
133 Литохина Мария,Новосибирск Dear Friends! My name's Maria.I'm thirteen.You have never seen me and because of thisI want to describe me.Istart of my face and head.My hear aren't long.I'm a brown-haired girl with green eyes.I have a turend-up nose and a small mouth.What is more I have plump cheeks and when I smile you can see two dimples on my cheeks.I like them.I'm 166 cm. in height. Now I think that you would like to learn about my hobies.To begin with, I like to play the piano.I have been playing for seven years and this year is the last.I mean I'm having my music exam in the near future.But I have an apportunityto go on with my music lessons one more year.I very happe of this fact because I could to participate in concerts again. Now I'd like to tell you about my second hobby.I like reading.So I think that it is very interesting every day to fill your head with the content of this or that books.So I started to learn English because I wanted to read and translate books in original and now I can do it!In this year I have translated some poems and books and I'm enjoy doing it.What is more now I can see films in English and listen songs and one of the most important things is that I understand English more and more! In conclusion I can say that English is one of my hobbies too and this hobby is very important in my life!
134 Мамыкин Максим,Новосибирск My name is Mamykin Maxim.I'm 13.I'm a teenager. My native city is Novosibirsk and my school is gymnasium #10. I have three hobbies:skateboarding, basketball and music.I like to do kick-flip,pop-shouit,hell-flip,frontside on my deck.I love skatebording because it develop your reaction.My favourite music group is The Beatles.This group is the legend of the music world.Basketball is very very interesting.I like to the ball in basket. I use englis only in english lessons.
My name is very simple and common - Valeria Kovalyova. My age is 13, so I'm a teenager. I came from a polish family, but I was born in Russia and I'm still living in this country. My school is Gymnasium #10 in Novosibirsk. By the end of this year I will have been studying here for 2 years. I'm 168 cm in height, so it's medium. I have got long wavy brown hair. My face is oval, forehead is high. Lips are neither thin nor full. My complexion is dark.
Different people have different interests and hobbies. For example, I'm fond of reading. It won't be quite right, if I say that it's just interesting. It's amazing! You travel all over the world, staying in your room. It develops imagination, and inspired by reading people usually begin to draw. So, it's my second hobby. I can't say, that I'm good at it, however, it's only for my soul.
And now I'd like to tell how I use English in my everyday life. A lot of films and books are translated into our language from English. On the one hand, it's very convenient, but on the other hand? In my view, it's much more interesting to see or read in the original. If it's a film - voices of actors are more real. And if it's a book - the style of the author is not changed. My favorite film is called "My Fair Lady", my favorite book is "Fahrenheit 451". And, of course, most of the musical groups sing in English, for example: Sentenced, Before the Dawn. I love these groups. I need English to understand their lyrics. When you use computer, and especially the Internet, you see a lot of information in English. Some sites are made in English to make the information clear for all people. I use sites like these
135 Mохонько Mаксим,Новосибирск My name is Mokhonko Maxim.I'm from Novosibirsk.I'm 13 and I am teenager.I'm not tall and I have brown eyes and blonde hair and I'm very thin.I have got fair complection. Usualy in summer I go skeatbording.I love cartoons,music and tasty food. Always I use English in English lessons and I love English music.
128 Акинин Сергей, Яровое Hello. My name is Sergey. I like going in for sports and studying. I like volleyball, but my favorite sport is football. I’m 14 and I am in the 7th grade. I was born on March 10. I like my school. My favorite school subjects are History and Physics. Pupils in our school learn two foreign languages: English and German. Most of all I like English lessons. I am proud of my excellent marks. I have many friends. My friends are Pasha, Dima and Zhenya. Pasha is my best friend. We like playing football and playing computer games together. After school my classmates used to play football or rugby. I often spend my free time with them. I like reading and drawing. English is taught and learnt in almost all the countries of the world. Nowadays it can be called the language of the planet. It is used in many branches of human lifes all over the world. English is the main language of business, computer techniques, sports and other important points. Sometimes I speak English at school. I attend English speaking club, there I learn English. I think that people can exchange information in English with people from other countries.
129 Лапай Женя,Яровое My name is Zhenya Lapai. I am a pupil of the 7th form of a secondary school. I have a lot of favorite subjects. English is one of them. But the number of English classes at school is not enough, that’s why I do my best to make up for using the English language in my life. I read books, have additional classes, play computer games and talk to my friends in English.
126 Макарова Лена,Яровое Hello! My name is Lena. I am 13. Now I study in 6th class. One of my favourite lesson is English language. I use English language when I write letters to my pen friends in the Internet, and during my English lessons with my classmates. I like attending art school. Also I am fond of skating, skiing, swimming, walking and doing many other things with my friends. And certainly I like to take part in different competitions. The most special persons that I know are my mother, my father and my brother, because they are close people for me. The most special language is English, because it is an international language.
“My favourite things”. My favourite color is yellow, because it is the color of the Sun. My favourite holiday is Saturday, because I have much free time, and I can do what I want. My favourite toy is a teddy bear, because it is a keeper of my secrets. My favourite animal is a cat, because it is funny and tender. My favourite hobby is drawing, because it is the best way to show my emotions. My favourite town is Yarovoe, because it is my native town.
127 Шумова Даша,Яровое Dancing is my hobby Apple is favorite fruit School is my second home Hamster is my favorite pet Also, I like doing sports
Sweets are my favorite food Honey is the worst food Usually, I fond of travelling My birthday is in April Often, I writing letters to my pen friends in the Internet Very much, I like my family Aster is my favorite flower.
I like English language. I use English language at our lessons, besides it is necessary for playing computer games, speaking with my father and for working in the Internet. Sometimes I like listening to and singing songs in English language.
125 Алина Быченко,Яровое Hello! My name is Alina. I am 12. I study in the 6 class school numbers 19.I am fond of drawing. I like walking with my friends, dancing, swimming, going on the Internet and playing computer games. I like to write letters to my pen friends on the most visited site "VKontakte" very much. Also I study at the school of art. My favourite season is summer, because I like the Sun, holidays, bathing in the lake. My childhood friends come to our town in summer. English language is necessary for me for working in the Internet and in my future life. English phrases are used in many computer games. My dream is visiting one of the English-speaking countries.
How are you? I am fine here in Krasnodar. I have got some news. My parents are going on holiday, and they told me to invite a friend to stay to keep me company. I thought of you. Would you like to come to Krasnodar on holiday? If you come, we will have a great time I want to tell you about myself. I am Zaur. What is the wonderful name! I am 13. What is the wonderful number! I don’t like spending time alone, I like hanging out in a big group of people. But, of course, I can not afford to do it every day. I enjoy going to the cinema, eating out. I am easy-going. I am interested in computers and puzzles. In class I prefer listening to the teacher, but after I prefer playing football. I take part in the different competitions. I love my family very much. We always help each other. Everyone in my family is me best friend. I think you will come to me! And I love English! I study English, because I want to read English books of great writers in origin. I want to communicate with people from different countries; I want to understand their culture and traditions. I like to travel. Speaking English I can travel anywhere, because more than billion people speak English. I have a pen-friend abroad. He lives in Sweden. I have much fun writing letters to me Swedish friend. The English is the language of computers, science, business, sport and politics. English is very important to find a good jobs. English has no equals! Dispute it if you can!
My name is Nikita Shvarov. I’m 12 years old. I was born in Azerbaijan. Now I live in Saratov. It is a beautiful city on the river Volga. I’m a pupil of the sixth class. I have many friends. I love sports especially football and swimming. I like to listen music and play computer games. My hobby is taking photos. I think it is interesting to take photos. I study English language from the first class. It is my favourite lesson. We use english in our everyday life. Many computer games and programs in English. My favourite television programs on channels «Animal», and «Discovery» often in English. So knowledge of English language helps me. I would like to visit different countries. The knowledge of English language will help to communicate. Because in English speak in many countries of the world.
149 Семёнов Денис, Яровое Hello everyone! I am Denis Semenov. I am a tall thin teenager with brown eyes and dark hair. I live in Altai Krai, "the land marked by God" as Rerich said. My hometown Yarovoe is famous far away Altai Krai and even abroad. It's because of our unique salt lake. My parents are everything for me and are the main support in my life. We get on well and my mum is my best friend. I am an excellent student. I am fond of bodybuilding. One of my favorite hobbies is studying flash-technology. I also enjoy drawing and playing computer games. Sometimes I write poems. Imagine a meeting between 2 people from different parts of the world - let's say, Russia or Japan - when neither speaks the other's native language. How do they communicate? Nowadays, they would almost certainly use English. So, English helps me to browse and surf English or American sites. It gives me a chance to understand computer and technical terms like digital, gadget, a webcam, to download, etc. Besides, it helps me to study a netiquette which is necessary for a netizen. Moreover, by studying English I perfect myself.
178 Гергенрейдер Александр, Яровое Hi! My name is Sasha. I am 15 years old. I am in the 8th form. I am a successful student. Generally speaking, I am fond of studying of Information Technology of intermediate level. By the way, I am going to become a programmer or an engineer. For the good command of these professions I must know Information Technology and other subject perfectly. I also should know English well. That's why I make up my mind to take part in "PC English". I'm sure this contest will improve my English and will give me positive experience for future. The English language is very often used in everyday life. It can be explained that the English language is international at present. Imagine a usual Russian see an instruction of any foreign technical item. What should he do? Obviously, he should know English for the understanding of instructions. In other words, one in every 6-7 people on our planet regularly uses some sort of English. So do I.
163 Костина Анна, Гавриловка 2 Anna Beautiful, calm Dances, sings, learns English The dream is being successful It's me.
I study English because I'll need it for my future education. Firstly my parents wanted me to study this foreign language. and wanted me to have good marks. Later I understood that I wanted to read English books in the original and to watch TV programmes on the BBC Channel. I study English because I want to make friends all over the word.
147 Крылов Дмитрий, Казань Hi! I am Dima Krylov. I’m 15. I’m eight from. I like English very much. I am fond of rap music. My favorite group is Center. I don’t like pop music at all. I always try to be in a good mood. I can get on very will with my friends. We often go to the sports club and bowling. Also I play tennis and go swimming, because I want to have good physical coordination. I need English to travel to different countries and work in the computer industry. That’s why I use English in the English lessons and when I work on the computer.
123 Журавлев Илья,Саранск Hi!My name Ilya.I am fourteen year old.I was born in Saransk.Saransk is the capital of Mordovia.I am in the 8th form.I study well.My favorite subjects are:Information Technology,English and History.My family is small:mother,sister and me.In my free time I like read adventure books,listen music.I think i am generous,dynamic,cool and very friendly.
I need English every day.Because I like read English magazines,visit English web site.And of corse I use English with computer games.
114 Сорока Владимир, Краснодар Hi, my future friends! I am a fourteen-old pupil Volodya, from Krasnodar, Krasnodar Region, the region, where the Winter Olympic Games will take place in 2014. So I really understand how important to learn English, the language of international communication. I am a very active person and if I have some spare time there is no question, how to spend it. To tell the truth I am not the best student in my class, but I am good at maths and science. There is a space museum in our school (it is 30 years old) and I am a four guide there. Being the member of a tour club, I know how it is important to know the history of our region. History is one more subject, which I love. My brother and I are quite good at cooking and we have some recipes for our mum, who is a teacher. Do you know any boys, who don’t like sports? I like sport very much. And if you ask: “To watch or participate?” I’ll answer “To participate, of cause”. I like football and ping-pong (or table tennis). But most of all I like rollerblading and snow-boarding. We go to Krasnaya Polyana or Lago-Naki once a month to ski or snow boarding there. I like music too. I’ve graduated from musical school last year so I can play the piano well. Now I am having guitar lessons twice a week. I like reading American comics and watching films backed on their contests. I am not “Tack of All Trades”. I’d like to try everything, because when you are yang, you are full of energy. It is the best time to get experience. I use English everywhere: playing computer games, watching films, listening to songs and next year I’m going to take part in international program FLEX. I would like to win and improve my English in the USA.
148 Чемасов Дмитрий, Яровое Hello! I want to tell you some words about myself. My name is Dmitry. My surname is Chemasov. I'm 13. I live in town Yarovoe. It's not a big town but very hospitable. I'm a student of the 7th form, school №14. My hobbies are football and the guitar. I often play football with my friends at the stadium. As I am fond of playing the guitar I take part in different concerts and parties with pleasure. It’s so exciting for me to work on the computer and especially on the Internet. I hate cleaning floor and sitting with my younger sister. She is a really troublemaker! I have been studying English from the kindergarden. I think that English is very important in our life because it is probably the most widespread language on the Earth. English is everywhere: on signs, clothing, food and drinks, in computer programmes and sport competitions. Without it we can't read English books in original, travel round the world, communicate with people from other countries and etc. As for me I took part in different English competitions and got excellent results. I am proud of them. I think that English will be very useful in my future job. Simply I like studying English.
130 Арсенова Лера, Новосибирск When you ask somebody to tell about himself or herself, you usually would like to know about his or her name, age, job or studies. But I also like you tell you about my appearance and my hobbies. Well, my name is Lera, I’m 13. I’m tall and slim. My hair is shoulder-length and straight, unfortunately. Unfortunately because I wish I had wavy hair. I suppose that it would perfectly suit me. A few days ago, I had my fringe cut. I really like it. I often wear my hair loose. As for my face, it is oval with a well-shaped mouth and beautiful eyes. Now I’m going to tell you about my hobbies. Frankly speaking, I can’t imagine my life without drawing, taking photos, reading, writing poems, listening to music and going for a walk. This is what I prefer most of all. But I also like to go skating, snowboarding and swimming. I forgot to say a few words about my character. I’m responsible, thoughtful, kind and too sensitive. It’s me. And I like it this way.
I’m very interested in English. I often use it in my life. I read English books, which I like very much. The last book I have read was “The Catcher in the Rye” by Salinger. Frankly speaking, I enjoy this book in English more than in Russian. I also listen to English music. My favorite groups are Ramones and Green Day. Every summer I go broad with my Mum. There I see English signs and native English. I really like English and use it in my everyday life. And if you want to know, my wish is to study in England.
138, Сергиенко Виктория, Новосибирск Hi! My name is Victoria. I am from Pavlodar. But I have been living in Novosibirsk for 3 years now. I study at Gymnasium № 10. I am 13. To tell you the truth it’s hard to describe your own appearance but I will try. Although my parents are tall, I am of medium height and slim. I would like to be taller. I love my hair. It is dark and wavy. And I wear my hair long, sometimes in a ponytail, sometimes loose. My face is oval. As I am a cheerful and easy going person you can often see a smile on my face. A few words about my interests. Most o f all I am fond of my violin. I have been playing the violin for 6 years. Also I like playing the piano. Besides I enjoy riding books. I like reading stories and adventure. I have many friends. We like go to the cinema, go for a walk. I like to communicate with different people! When I use English in our life. I enjoy reading English books. I play English computer games. I can speak English in different countries. In my opinion English is very important nowadays.
You can’t believe what I have got the most beautiful name in the world. My name is Maria. I live in the biggest city. Beyond the polar circle, Murmansk. I study in gymnasium № 10. Would do you like to know anything about its incredible Gymnasium? Its modern three-stored building with too large gums and new sports ground. There are 3 computer rooms. There are TV, video, a cassette recorder in every room. Bright, elegant curtains make our gymnasium cosy. My friends and I think that our teachers are very clever, kind and open-harted persons. They are always interested in our life and theirs subjects. Our head teacher beast to us like with her children, she has big heart. In my free time I like going in shopping with my best friends, surfing the net, skateboarding and so on. I am very active person that’s why I try to make myself different thing, for example, I study in lingva school, I meet with very interesting people. Plus I prefer healthy life-style, so I go to the Arabic, judo, in winter time I am crazy about snowboarding. In spite of all my high speed like I never forget about my lovely parents. They are the best and the closest people for me. I enjoy spending time together with them. Every weekend we spend skiing in the mountains and taking pictures of our amazing nature.
I am found of English and I try to take puts in different competitions, for example, I to put in «British Bulldog » and in May I am taking part in «Macmillan» competitions. Fur the more, I help my mother to talk with different people when we travel abroad. I help my neighbor to do the English homework. I enjoy I singing English songs in karaoke. Best off all English helps me then I work on computer. English makes me happy!
160 Байгужина Лилия, Новотроицк, Оренбургская область Hello! I’m Liliya Baiguzhina from Novotroitsk. It is a small provincial town in the South Urals, but it is very attractive. I’m in my early teens and I study at Gymnasia in the 8th form. My family is very big and friendly. My mum is a businesswoman, my father, a former policeman, helps her. I like to take care of myself. I think it is important to look great. My best friends say that I look rather good and have luxurious hair. I choose wearing beautiful clothes. I don’t want to compare myself to others, because in my opinion, all people are beautiful. I enjoy discovering myself through different horoscopes, tests, palm reading and etc. I’m very active and energetic. I think, that my best trait of character is single-mindedness. I’m ambitious to achieve the results. For example, my curved heart line shows, that I’m reliable and responsible. I’m also helpful and my friends often turn to me for help if they have any problems. They trust me their secrets too. On the other hand I tend to be bossy, sometimes it is good, but I would like to get rid of this trait. The list of my interests is rather long. I go in for swimming and have got certain results in this kind of sport. I enjoy studying, speaking English, reading detective and adventure stories, listening to music and many others activities. Like all other people I have likes and dislikes. I love chatting with my pen-friends, enjoy eating ice-cream, don’t mind going for a walk. However I don’t like feeling awful, hate rice cereal, can’t stand staying on my own. My main dream is to become a professional interpreter. I know I must practice English as much as possible to work with people, to help them in understanding each other. I’ve got some fears too. I’m awfully afraid of poisonous snakes, spiders and other insects. And I’m terrified of death, because the life is so short, and I want to do so many things. That’s Me!
LANGUAGE useful, attractive developing, uniting, helping the top means of communication ENGLISH! I can’t imagine my life without English! Firstly, I study English at school and have optional English classes too. Secondly, I’m very good at computers and the Net, but it is impossible to work on it without knowing English. English is a top tongue, the most widespread language in the world nowadays and the standard language for all kinds of international communication. That’s why practically all sites, games and different computer programmers are in English. So I use English working on the computer and surfing the Net. Besides, I love communicating with my British pen-friends on the Net or take part in international chat forums. Of course, in English – it’s great! Thirdly, I adore listening to music, watching videos and cartoons (most of them are in English). I’m very happy that can understand them without subtitles or dubbing. Moreover, I feel confident when I can read labels on modern clothes or different manuals. And my main dream is to become a professional interpreter. I know I must practice English as much as possible and we often play a “young interpreter” game with my family. So, by the way of conclusion I can say that English is my hobby, my teacher, my future profession, my fate!
115 Волощук Мария, Краснодар Hello everyone! I am Maria from gymnasium №72, Krasnodar. Everyone knows, that it is not easy to be a student of gymnasium. We have six lessons every day, even on Saturday and English is five times a week. I am not good at English as other students, but this year I’ve made up my mind to be a tour guide,because our Krasnodar Region with its Black Sea and the Caucuses mountains is a wonderful place for tourists. English gives me a great opportunity to get a good job. I’m learning German too. My classmates say that I’m philharmonic, I partly agree with them, but I like rock most all. I like watching horror films and thrillers, reading books by English and American writers ( unfortunately in Russian ) We sometimes watch English films, listen to songs( the best hits), and of cause I use the Net very often when I do my projects for English lessons. When I used it for the first time, I understood how important English language is. It goes without saying that English is the international language, the language of William Shakespeare and Byron , the Beatles and Madonna, computers and the Internet. And of cause a part of my future life and profession.
144 Алексеев Александр, Казань My name is Sasha Alekseev. I am an ordinary 14 year old boy. I live in Kazan, a very beautiful old city. I graduated from musical school and they say I have a good ear. But now I only listen to club music and electro music. Like all the teenagers I'm fond of playing football and playing computer games, of course. So I meet English almost every day in the Internet, because it is a world and interesting language. I use it at school at the English lessons. We are taught to speak it and I like it very much. It is used by many people in the world.
107 Осипова Анна, Саратов Hello. My name is Anne, surname is Osipova. I’m a thirteen years old girl studying at the 7th form. I live in Saratov, the city on the right bank of the Volga river. Our city isn’t very big but there are many museums, cinemas and theatres here. I like visiting them, especially with my family consisting of three persons. I’ve got no brothers or sisters. My parents are engineers but I don’t want to follow in their footsteps. I want to become an architect. I also like to stroll along the streets. Alone. I suppose, loneliness can make people better. Of course, we need company – we can learn a lot of useful things from other people – but loneliness makes us think. After classes I’ve got a bit of a free time. I like reading adventures literature, watching horror and fantasy films, playing football and listening to music. It depends on the mood. Oh, I also like to eat and telephone to my friends, if I’m depressed ^^
“Where do you use English in your everyday life?” In my opinion, people living in the 21st century use English everywhere, even in other countries, even in their everyday life. Computer. English is an international language, that’s why many computer programs are wrote in English (computer is very important nowadays and we can’t imagine our life without it). Literature and cinema. There were many good British writers and directors. It is very interesting to read their stories and watch films in the original. Music. Songs in English are very popular in our country. But sometimes people can’t understand the meaning of the song – they just enjoy the sounds of English words. Travelling. We don’t travel every day but if we are in another country, we’ll need English too. Names. The names of many Russian institutions (especially shops) are in English, but I think that it isn’t very good because our language is also can be used by our compatriots. Slang. Teenagers often use English words in their speech. English is important for everyone. Countries need it to trade and negotiate. Organizations need it to bargain with each other. We need it to climb the career ladder. This language has a great importance because our lives depend on it.
124, Кочергин Никита, р.п. Юрты
ОтветитьУдалитьЗадание №1
My name is Nikita. My surname is Kochergin. I’m 12. I am a student of school № 17, form 6. My favourite subject is English. I am fond of travelling and sport. I like to play computer games and to cook. My favourite dish is bliny.
I am fond of English computer games. I like to listen to English songs and to make presentations in English.
101 Галимова Алина , Татарстан, Тюлячинский район, дер Баландыш
ОтветитьУдалитьHi! My name is Alina and I am 14 years old. I am from Tatarstan. I think, that you have never heard about such region as Tulyachi. I live here. I am a student. As for me, I like studing. My favourite subjects at school are English, I.T. and P.E. I really love dancing , singing, reading .I am fond of talking on the telephone, and like every girl, I love shopping. I think , I am interesting, independent, curious but a bit of lazy.
I really enjoy using my computer. It is so interesting. I make new friends on the Internet, look for the necessary information . I like to play computer games ,too. It is exciting.
142 Иванова Валерия, Кстово
ОтветитьУдалитьHello, my name is Ivanova Valery. I live in Kstovo city and I am proud of my city. I follow an active way of life: I go to the swimming pool, ride a bicycle; I get a read pleasure from meetings with my friends. I have got a very complicated character, but despite it at me is a lot of friends which are always glad to me to help with a difficult situation. Thanks FOR ATTENTION.
English language is language of our generation. This language is necessary not only for free dialogue, but also for business meetings between the countries. I in the life not often use English language, as not necessities. I consider that the rising generation of our country is obliged to know this language. It is often used in career, in dialogue. Knowing, language you never will get to an awkward situation abroad. A conclusion: English it is possible and it is necessary to learn, especially when there is on it a possibility.
140 Минасян Виктория, Кстово
ОтветитьУдалитьI want to tell you a few words about me. I am Vika Minasyan? I’m 14 years old. Our family is not so large. My father is an architect. My mother is a teacher of English language. My parents are very kind and hospitable. They always are very happy too see my friends in our house. My father is a hard-working man. And my mother a very clever and intelligent woman. I have a lot of friends. I believe that a person can be happy if he/she has true friends. Only with real friend you can share your problems, ideas and thoughts. My true friend is bright, kind-hearted and cheerful girl. Her name is Alina.I enjoy spending my free time with her.
I like English very much. I start learning it when I was a little girl. I sang song, recited nursery rhymes and learnt to make some phrases. I have a dream to become a linguist. I’ll do my best to achieve my goal.
Last summer I was in Moscow with my mother. We were walking in the street, and suddenly two young men came up to us and asked:” Would you tell me where the Zoo is?” And my mother answered in details how to get there. They thanked and we were happy, that we could help the foreigners.
To know foreign language. It’s very important in our life. English- is the language of international communication in many spheres of life: tourism, sport and trade. Every day I try to find out us much information, as possible, about English language. I try to speak in English with my mother because it is a good opportunity to improve my English, and to learn a lot about every day life.
141 Гашкова Алена,Кстово
ОтветитьУдалитьHey, everybody!
I’m Alyona, from Kstovo. Kstovo is a small town on the bank of the river Volga. It’s impossible to tell everything about yourself in a small letter. But I’ll try.
I’m a pupil of the 8th form. I live in the family of my granny. She is an experienced teacher and she is the head - teacher of school I go to. I’m especially interested in humanities: English, Russian, History.
I’m not the sort of a person who would waste time going to parties. I enjoy riding a bike, skating and spending free time with my friends. I adore traveling with my family. I also like the music you can dance to. I’ve got a dream to visit Great Britain. And that’s why I study English. English is used everywhere today as the language of international communication. Next summer I’m planning to go to the international camp. And certainly I’ll have a chance to speak English with my new friend. English classes are my favorite ones. We play games, sing songs, talk to each other. Very often we use Internet recourses of the British Council. I’m sure that English will help me to get a prestige job in my future. I’m sure that if you want something to be done well, do it yourself.
161 Пышкин Владислав Гавриловка 2
ОтветитьУдалитьHi,there,
I'm Vlad and I'm from Gavrilovka 2, Tambov region. I like riding my bike, watching videos.Ilove listening to music.I have one cat and a dog, I love animals.My other interests are computer game,sport.I help my parents a lot.I study English language.
There are a lot of English words in computers what I spend a lot of time with.
119 Деревягина Анна Иркутск
ОтветитьУдалитьHello, my name is Derevyagina Ann. I am twelve. I live in Irkutsk. My native town is situated near the Lake Baikal. I study in the sixth form. I am very good at all school subjects and I always have excellent marks. During my pastime I usually draw, read books, play computer games. Every week, on Tuesday and on Saturday, I go to the model school where I learn how to be beautiful and self-confident.
Where do you use English in everyday life?
We use English very often in everyday life. At first we learn English at school. Secondly we watch TV, where English and American films and cartoons are shown. And then, we use English when we work at the computer and surf in the Net.
Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.
ОтветитьУдалить116 Вечканова Алена, Тайшет
ОтветитьУдалитьHi, I want to tell you about one girl. Once upon a time there lived a girl. Her name was Alyona Vetchkanova. She lived in Taishet. Her family was her mother and her older brother. Alyona went to school, but her brother and mother worked. The girl’s favorite school subject was English. She wanted to use her English in her every day life and to have a pen friend in London. That’s why Alyona decided to take part in the language competition. Do you guess?
Yes, This is me!
150 Никулина Антонина, Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Tonya Nikulina. I'm from Yarovoe. It is a green town-resort with clean, beautiful gardens and yards. We have wonderful beaches near salt Lake Yarovoe. I like our town because there are a lot of places of interest in Yarovoe, and of course it is my place of birth.
I am 14 years old. I love animals. I have three pets. They are two dogs and a cat. They are very funny and true friends. I am always very busy at school, but when I am free I like to read books, to watch TV, to listen to music, to chat with my friends. I love art, rock music and interesting books. My pictures help me to share happiness with people.
English gives me a lot of opportunities. That is why there are many reasons why I like and use English. First of all this language is very reach and colourful .The second reason is that it is interesting to learn a foreign language and I have the chance to compare two languages, I can understand my own language better.
The third reason is communication. At this time I have some pen-friends abroad. Last year the guests from Canada and the USA visited our school; I spoke with them in English. Now we have communicated for a half of a year with E-mail. From these letters I learned how people live in English-speaking countries, about their culture and arts. The fourth reason is that I like to watch interesting programmes in English and read books in original. The fifth reason is language competitions. They enlarge my vocabulary and give confidence.
More over English is a language of computers and the Internet.
And of course I`ll need English for my future education that is why I`ll do my best for studying it!
110 Новокрещенова Александра, Барнаул
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Sasha .I live in the city of Barnaul .I am fond of volleyball .I′ m cheerful ,modest, clever, kind and generous .I do not like when the people lie and when they are greedy. I like cats. I ′ ve got two. They are Murzik and Masyanya .I like playing with them in the evening .As for the English, it helps me to translate different words from magazines and books. With my volleyball team I visit many cities in Russia every month. English helps me to communicate and not to miss home.
109 Пристяжнюк Анастасия, Барнаул
ОтветитьУдалитьHello everybody! My name is Nasty. When I was little girl, I lived in the village with my granny for 3 years. She made me help her every day and after housework she let go for a walk. Once I’ve been on the river with my brother. We went fishing it was very early and i wanted to sleep. But I was lucky and I caught a fish that was mush bigger then my brother’s. I was so happy! But it was the first and the last fish in me life.
I’ve got mane hobbies! For example: I like playing football, reading history books and take part in English competitions. Sometimes I want to speak English with somebody! I sing songs in English language. And I don’t know why, but sometimes I even think in English. When I watch TV I try to translate everything what is said. It helps me to better understand language. When I was six my father gave my first English journal. There were many pictures of animals. Since then I love English. It’s my best friend. Perhaps one day I’ll have a chance to live and work in Britain. Why not?
111 Барыбина Анастасия, Барнаул
ОтветитьУдалитьHi.
My name is Nastya. I from Russia, the city Barnaul. I am in class 6B. I lake books "Nina", films "Titanic". I like English lesson.
112 Григорьев Александр, Барнаул
ОтветитьУдалитьHi.my name is Sasha. I live in Russia, in the city of Barnaul. I’m in class 6b.i like watching TV and reading books. I like a film "casino" I like a book "Garry potter". I’m dreaming to enter medical institute, I want to be a surgeon. I like English. It helps to learn about the world.
143 Королева Дарья, Кстово
ОтветитьУдалитьHello! I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Dasha Koroleva and I’m 14. My friends say that I’m a good looking girl with green eyes and beautiful smile. I have blond hair and all my features are very pleasant. I live in Kstovo with my family. There are four of in my family. I have a mother, a father and little sister. I spend a lot of time with them. We like to gather together and go to the cinema, for example or sometimes when we have some free time we go on a picnic. My parents have been married views on music, books and films. For example, my father likes horror films and my mother likes “soap operas”. But my parents have the same opinion about my education and upbringing. Due to my parents I have a very interesting hobby. My mother always says: “Hobbies differ like tastes. If you, have chosen a hobby according to your character and taste you are lucky because your life becomes more interesting and no matter what kind of hobby you will have, you always have the opportunity of learning from it”. So, I decided that my hobby must be studying English because it’s my favorite subject at school. I am fond of it. I like reading English books and sing English songs. And more over I go to “English school”. More and more people realize that every educated person should know a foreign language. I always remember these famous words: “He, who doesn’t know a foreign language, doesn’t know his own language”.
To know English today is absolutely necessary for every educated person, for every good specialist. Learning a language is not an easy thing. It’s a long and slow process that takes a lot of time and patience. But it’s a must.
English is taught throughout the world and a lot of people speak it quite well. In our country English is very popular: it is studied at school, colleges and universities.
Everyone will speak English soon – I’m sure of it. We all need to understand each other. To do that we need an international language, and that’s English.
New ideas in science, technology and medicine happen so quickly that it is impossible to translate everything into different languages. so most things are published in English, and if you want to keep up with the latest ideas in any subject, you need English.
104 Малеваник Анастасия, Саратов
ОтветитьУдалитьHello! I’m Nastya, from Saratov. I’m 12. I’m fond of pop and R’n’B music. I’m keen on reading fantasy and modern literature. My motto is active live. My favourite activities are skating, skiing, swimming. Painting portraits and still life is my hobby. I’ve got two pets: a dog and a degu. It’s so fascinating to take care of them. I happened to live in different cities. Thanks to that I’ve got a lot of friends all over this country. Our family is very friendly because we love and respect each other.
In every day of life I use English while working with different computer programmes, playing some games. It’s very helpful while working out ‘html’ documents and logging in and entering some sites. I go in for traveling and when I visit foreign countries English language helps me to communicate with people. I want exercise my English in EF Summer Camp.
139 Ипатов Михаил, Кстово
ОтветитьУдалитьHello!
I want to tell you a few words about myself. My name is Misha Ipatov. I have been living in Kstovo since 1994. My family consists of my father, my mother, my grandmother, my elder brother and me. I like playing computer games on the Internet. I am the pupil of the 8th form. I attend some supplementary courser at school. I really like English because I`ve been learning it since the second form.
I know that English is very popular today. It`s used in many area of our life: trade, tourism, sport. But as to me I use English at my English classes, communicate in the online chats with other game players. Sometimes I speaking English with my elder brother who is a university student.
117 Анастасия Бадяева, Иркутск
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Nastya. I am 13. I live in Irkutsk. I study in the 7th form. My hobby is swimming, I like to play guitar and work up photos in the programme FotoShop. I have already gone in for swimming for seven years. I think that if you have a healthy body, you have a healthy spirit. Lately I have taken part in the song contest, where I sang the song and play the guitar.
I use the English every day in the programme FotoShop. I like taking pictures. I spot unusual interesting moments. I have already had a big collection of my friends’ and classmates’ photos. I work in the programme FotoShop very well, I am fond of making collages. I like to give them to my friends as presents.
162 Павлова Людмила , Гавриловка-2
ОтветитьУдалитьLet`s meet.
Yes It would be great.
Usually I read books.
Dear, I have a good sense of humour.
My family is very frendly.
I love sports.
Litsen! English is very where.
Adventures are favourite dealiugof.
Look around! English is evrey where. We see English wads in computers.Our friends speak English slang. English is spoken all over the world. How many friends can I meet?!
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалить106, Мирошина Арина,г. Саратов
ОтветитьУдалитьHello! Me name is Arina. My surname is Miroshina. I'm 12. I’m fond of J-Rock. My favourite kinds of sports it is riding and cycling. I like to read a fantasy. I very much like to draw.
Every day I use English language. It very much helps at creation "html" pages, at use of programs not in Russian.English language as very well helps at a trip abroad. It will not be necessary to carry everywhere with itself the English-Russian and Russian-English dictionaries.
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалить121 Цуканов Иван Иркутск
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Vanya. I am from Irkutsk. My favorite subjects at school are Maths, History and English. I like to play football. I like a Spanish team “ Real”. My dad and I always watch the matches of our Russian team. Last year we went to Saint-Petersburg to watch the game between “Zenit” and “Manchester United”. I was very happy because “Zenit” had won.
118 Черкасов Андрей Иркутск
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Cherkasov Andrey. I am from Irkutsk. I am 12 years old. I study in 6th form. I have very little time for my hobbies. Three times a week I do swimming. Besides it I am keen on programming. I can solve the algorithmic tasks and make programmes. The knowledge of English helps me to make programmes. After all the commands in programming are English words. In Summer I like riding a bicycle.
120 РАбцевич Валерия Иркутск
ОтветитьУдалитьHello, my name is Rabtsevitch Lera, I am twelve. I study in the sixth from. I am a good pupil, I especially good at Russian, Literature and English. I go in for sports. I do aikido. It is a kind of Japanese war art. Aikido helps me to be strong and brave.
I like traveling. Last year I went to Tunisia where I could speak English with waiters, shop assistants and other tourists. I have learnt a lot of words.
132 Ковалева Юлия, Новосибирск My name is Julia Koval I am 13 years old. I live in Russia, in Novosibirsk. Now I am studying in gymnasium 10. In
ОтветитьУдалитьmy opinion I am a tall and well- built girl with long, straight and blonde hair.
Now about my hobbies. I enjoy reading. Reading books is an important part of our life. I think that reading is a
perfect way to relax and enjoy yourself. My favourite types of books are science-fiction and romances. My favourite
books are "TWILIGHT", "NEW-MOON", "ECLIPSE". All these books were written by Stefany Mayer. In the future, I am
going to read all them in the original.
I use English, when I travel with my family. For example, last year we visited Germany. Coming back home our friends
remembered that they had left earrings in the hotel room. I had to phone to the hotel to sort it out. A part from
it, I always watch English films and uunderstand English signs.
137 Горлова Дарья Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьHi everyone! My name is Dasha, I'm 13. I'm from Vladivostok. But I have been living in Nivocibirsk for 3 years.
If you whant to ask me about my appearance, I can tell you that I'm of tall hight and slim (I belive it is so). I have short blond hair. A few months ago I had my fringe cut. And I used to wear my hear loose. My fase is oval and I have green eyes.
And now, let me tell you about my hobbies. First of all I would like to mention Anime. Oh my Goad! It's so interesting! For this time I watched only 27. Most of all I like "Full Metal Alchemist", "Soul Eater" and "Ouran Host Club". So, if anyone there like anime too, I would be happy to speak with you!
And of course, I like Japan. And, you know, next year I will study japanise language!
I like different music, just like Muse, Crush 40, Moby, My Chemical Romance,Emilie Autumn.
And I'm crazy about reading!
English helps me a lot. I read books, watch interesting films in english. English helps me to speak with people from other countries.
136,Сименштейн София.Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьHello! My name is Sophia and I'm 13 years old. I'm going to describe my looks and interests.
Firstly... What about my height? Nothing pecular, I'm medium height. I'm also slim. I've got long brown hair with a white lock. Frankly speaking earlier in the childhood I had had curly blonde hair. In my view, it isn't so important which kind of hair do you have. I've got an ordinary face. My eyes are green and wide-open. Usually my complexion is fair, but in the summer it becomes dark.
You know :'so many men, so many minds'. And my interests and minds are different too. Playing the electric guitar(some time ago I took part in a guitar competition and won in it), drawing and photoghraphing are my basic hobbies. Music is very important for me. My favourite groups are: Sigur Ros,Emilie Autumn, Muse,the Dresden Dolls,My Chemical Romance,the Gazette. My favourite film is 'My Neighboor Totoro', which is a Japan anime cartoon. I have been drawing since I was seven and now it helps me a lot.
There is also an important hobbie - learning English. So, If you ask me where do I use English in my everyday life I'll tell you:'I try to use it not only at English lessons - I read books in English too'. It helps when I talk with my keypal friends, which live in the English-speaking countries and don't know my language. English also helps me when I visit different countries. I use English in the Internet, when I visit English sites or encyclopedias. Frankly speaking, there is more information in English, than in Russian, but it isn't a barier for me.
133 Литохина Мария,Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьDear Friends!
My name's Maria.I'm thirteen.You have never seen me and because of thisI want to describe me.Istart of my face and head.My hear aren't long.I'm a brown-haired girl with green eyes.I have a turend-up nose and a small mouth.What is more I have plump cheeks and when I smile you can see two dimples on my cheeks.I like them.I'm 166 cm. in height.
Now I think that you would like to learn about my hobies.To begin with, I like to play the piano.I have been playing for seven years and this year is the last.I mean I'm having my music exam in the near future.But I have an apportunityto go on with my music lessons one more year.I very happe of this fact because I could to participate in concerts again.
Now I'd like to tell you about my second hobby.I like reading.So I think that it is very interesting every day to fill your head with the content of this or that books.So I started to learn English because I wanted to read and translate books in original and now I can do it!In this year I have translated some poems and books and I'm enjoy doing it.What is more now I can see films in English and listen songs and one of the most important things is that I understand English more and more!
In conclusion I can say that English is one of my hobbies too and this hobby is very important in my life!
134 Мамыкин Максим,Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Mamykin Maxim.I'm 13.I'm a teenager.
My native city is Novosibirsk and my school is gymnasium #10.
I have three hobbies:skateboarding, basketball and music.I like to do kick-flip,pop-shouit,hell-flip,frontside on my deck.I love skatebording because it develop your reaction.My favourite music group is The Beatles.This group is the legend of the music world.Basketball is very very interesting.I like to the ball in basket.
I use englis only in english lessons.
131 Ковалева Валерия, Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is very simple and common - Valeria Kovalyova. My age is 13, so I'm a teenager. I came from a polish family, but I was born in Russia and I'm still living in this country. My school is Gymnasium #10 in Novosibirsk. By the end of this year I will have been studying here for 2 years.
I'm 168 cm in height, so it's medium. I have got long wavy brown hair. My face is oval, forehead is high. Lips are neither thin nor full. My complexion is dark.
Different people have different interests and hobbies. For example, I'm fond of reading. It won't be quite right, if I say that it's just interesting. It's amazing! You travel all over the world, staying in your room. It develops imagination, and inspired by reading people usually begin to draw. So, it's my second hobby. I can't say, that I'm good at it, however, it's only for my soul.
And now I'd like to tell how I use English in my everyday life.
A lot of films and books are translated into our language from English. On the one hand, it's very convenient, but on the other hand? In my view, it's much more interesting to see or read in the original. If it's a film - voices of actors are more real. And if it's a book - the style of the author is not changed. My favorite film is called "My Fair Lady", my favorite book is "Fahrenheit 451". And, of course, most of the musical groups sing in English, for example: Sentenced, Before the Dawn. I love these groups. I need English to understand their lyrics.
When you use computer, and especially the Internet, you see a lot of information in English. Some sites are made in English to make the information clear for all people. I use sites like these
135 Mохонько Mаксим,Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Mokhonko Maxim.I'm from Novosibirsk.I'm 13 and I am teenager.I'm not tall and I have brown eyes and blonde hair and I'm very thin.I have got fair complection. Usualy in summer I go skeatbording.I love cartoons,music and tasty food. Always I use English in English lessons and I love English music.
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалить128 Акинин Сергей, Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьHello. My name is Sergey.
I like going in for sports and studying. I like volleyball, but my favorite sport is football.
I’m 14 and I am in the 7th grade. I was born on March 10. I like my school. My favorite school subjects are History and Physics.
Pupils in our school learn two foreign languages: English and German. Most of all I like English lessons. I am proud of my excellent marks.
I have many friends. My friends are Pasha, Dima and Zhenya. Pasha is my best friend. We like playing football and playing computer games together.
After school my classmates used to play football or rugby. I often spend my free time with them. I like reading and drawing. English is taught and learnt in almost all the countries of the world. Nowadays it can be called the language of the planet. It is used in many branches of human lifes all over the world. English is the main language of business, computer techniques, sports and other important points.
Sometimes I speak English at school. I attend English speaking club, there I learn English.
I think that people can exchange information in English with people from other countries.
129 Лапай Женя,Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Zhenya Lapai. I am a pupil of the 7th form of a secondary school. I have a lot of favorite subjects. English is one of them. But the number of English classes at school is not enough, that’s why I do my best to make up for using the English language in my life. I read books, have additional classes, play computer games and talk to my friends in English.
126 Макарова Лена,Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьHello!
My name is Lena. I am 13. Now I study in 6th class. One of my favourite lesson is English language. I use English language when I write letters to my pen friends in the Internet, and during my English lessons with my classmates. I like attending art school. Also I am fond of skating, skiing, swimming, walking and doing many other things with my friends. And certainly I like to take part in different competitions. The most special persons that I know are my mother, my father and my brother, because they are close people for me. The most special language is English, because it is an international language.
“My favourite things”.
My favourite color is yellow, because it is the color of the Sun.
My favourite holiday is Saturday, because I have much free time, and I can do what I want.
My favourite toy is a teddy bear, because it is a keeper of my secrets.
My favourite animal is a cat, because it is funny and tender.
My favourite hobby is drawing, because it is the best way to show my emotions.
My favourite town is Yarovoe, because it is my native town.
127 Шумова Даша,Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьDancing is my hobby
Apple is favorite fruit
School is my second home
Hamster is my favorite pet
Also, I like doing sports
Sweets are my favorite food
Honey is the worst food
Usually, I fond of travelling
My birthday is in April
Often, I writing letters to my pen friends in the Internet
Very much, I like my family
Aster is my favorite flower.
I like English language. I use English language at our lessons, besides it is necessary for playing computer games, speaking with my father and for working in the Internet. Sometimes I like listening to and singing songs in English language.
125 Алина Быченко,Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьHello! My name is Alina. I am 12. I study
in the 6 class school numbers 19.I am fond of drawing. I like walking with my friends, dancing, swimming, going on the Internet and playing computer games. I like to write letters to my pen friends on the most visited site "VKontakte" very much. Also I study at the school of art. My favourite season is summer, because I like the Sun, holidays, bathing in the lake. My childhood friends come to our town in summer.
English language is necessary for me for working in the Internet and in my future life. English phrases are used in many computer games. My dream is visiting one of the English-speaking countries.
113 Заур Гузиеков, Краснодар
ОтветитьУдалитьDear!
How are you?
I am fine here in Krasnodar. I have got some news. My parents are going on holiday, and they told me to invite a friend to stay to keep me company. I thought of you. Would you like to come to Krasnodar on holiday?
If you come, we will have a great time
I want to tell you about myself.
I am Zaur. What is the wonderful name! I am 13. What is the wonderful number! I don’t like spending time alone, I like hanging out in a big group of people. But, of course, I can not afford to do it every day. I enjoy going to the cinema, eating out. I am easy-going. I am interested in computers and puzzles.
In class I prefer listening to the teacher, but after I prefer playing football. I take part in the different competitions.
I love my family very much. We always help each other. Everyone in my family is me best friend.
I think you will come to me!
And I love English!
I study English, because I want to read English books of great writers in origin. I want to communicate with people from different countries; I want to understand their culture and traditions. I like to travel. Speaking English I can travel anywhere, because more than billion people speak English. I have a pen-friend abroad. He lives in Sweden. I have much fun writing letters to me Swedish friend. The English is the language of computers, science, business, sport and politics. English is very important to find a good jobs.
English has no equals!
Dispute it if you can!
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалить105 Шваров Никита, Саратов
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Nikita Shvarov. I’m 12 years old.
I was born in Azerbaijan. Now I live in Saratov. It is a beautiful city on the river Volga.
I’m a pupil of the sixth class. I have many friends. I love sports especially football and swimming. I like to listen music and play computer games.
My hobby is taking photos. I think it is interesting to take photos.
I study English language from the first class. It is my favourite lesson. We use english in our everyday life. Many computer games and programs in English. My favourite television programs on channels «Animal», and «Discovery» often in English. So knowledge of English language helps me. I would like to visit different countries. The knowledge of English language will help to communicate. Because in English speak
in many countries of the world.
149 Семёнов Денис, Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьHello everyone!
I am Denis Semenov. I am a tall thin teenager with brown eyes and dark hair. I live in Altai Krai, "the land marked by God" as Rerich said. My hometown Yarovoe is famous far away Altai Krai and even abroad. It's because of our unique salt lake.
My parents are everything for me and are the main support in my life. We get on well and my mum is my best friend.
I am an excellent student. I am fond of bodybuilding. One of my favorite hobbies is studying flash-technology. I also enjoy drawing and playing computer games. Sometimes I write poems.
Imagine a meeting between 2 people from different parts of the world - let's say, Russia or Japan - when neither speaks the other's native language. How do they communicate? Nowadays, they would almost certainly use English. So, English helps me to browse and surf English or American sites. It gives me a chance to understand computer and technical terms like digital, gadget, a webcam, to download, etc. Besides, it helps me to study a netiquette which is necessary for a netizen. Moreover, by studying English I perfect myself.
178 Гергенрейдер Александр, Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьHi! My name is Sasha. I am 15 years old. I am in the 8th form. I am a successful student. Generally speaking, I am fond of studying of Information Technology of intermediate level. By the way, I am going to become a programmer or an engineer. For the good command of these professions I must know Information Technology and other subject perfectly. I also should know English well. That's why I make up my mind to take part in "PC English". I'm sure this contest will improve my English and will give me positive experience for future.
The English language is very often used in everyday life. It can be explained that the English language is international at present. Imagine a usual Russian see an instruction of any foreign technical item. What should he do? Obviously, he should know English for the understanding of instructions. In other words, one in every 6-7 people on our planet regularly uses some sort of English. So do I.
163 Костина Анна, Гавриловка 2
ОтветитьУдалитьAnna
Beautiful, calm
Dances, sings, learns English
The dream is being successful
It's me.
I study English because I'll need it for my future education. Firstly my parents wanted me to study this foreign language. and wanted me to have good marks. Later I understood that I wanted to read English books in the original and to watch TV programmes on the BBC Channel. I study English because I want to make friends all over the word.
164 Самошкин Кирилл, Гавриловка 2
ОтветитьУдалитьKirill
Clever, serious.
Learns computers, learns English, loves relatives.
He is a good friend.
It’s me.
Everywhere
Not only in computers
Go along the streets and you can
Learn a lot of English words
I go crazy with them
So much around
Help me learn them.
147 Крылов Дмитрий, Казань
ОтветитьУдалитьHi! I am Dima Krylov. I’m 15. I’m eight from. I like English very much. I am fond of rap music. My favorite group is Center. I don’t like pop music at all. I always try to be in a good mood. I can get on very will with my friends. We often go to the sports club and bowling. Also I play tennis and go swimming, because I want to have good physical coordination.
I need English to travel to different countries and work in the computer industry. That’s why I use English in the English lessons and when I work on the computer.
123 Журавлев Илья,Саранск
ОтветитьУдалитьHi!My name Ilya.I am fourteen year old.I was born in Saransk.Saransk is the capital of Mordovia.I am in the 8th form.I study well.My favorite subjects are:Information Technology,English and History.My family is small:mother,sister and me.In my free time I like read adventure books,listen music.I think i am generous,dynamic,cool and very friendly.
I need English every day.Because I like read English magazines,visit English web site.And of corse I use English with computer games.
114 Сорока Владимир, Краснодар
ОтветитьУдалитьHi, my future friends!
I am a fourteen-old pupil Volodya, from Krasnodar, Krasnodar Region, the region, where the Winter Olympic Games will take place in 2014. So I really understand how important to learn English, the language of international communication.
I am a very active person and if I have some spare time there is no question, how to spend it. To tell the truth I am not the best student in my class, but I am good at maths and science.
There is a space museum in our school (it is 30 years old) and I am a four guide there. Being the member of a tour club, I know how it is important to know the history of our region. History is one more subject, which I love.
My brother and I are quite good at cooking and we have some recipes for our mum, who is a teacher.
Do you know any boys, who don’t like sports?
I like sport very much. And if you ask: “To watch or participate?” I’ll answer “To participate, of cause”. I like football and ping-pong (or table tennis). But most of all I like rollerblading and snow-boarding. We go to Krasnaya Polyana or Lago-Naki once a month to ski or snow boarding there.
I like music too. I’ve graduated from musical school last year so I can play the piano well. Now I am having guitar lessons twice a week.
I like reading American comics and watching films backed on their contests.
I am not “Tack of All Trades”. I’d like to try everything, because when you are yang, you are full of energy. It is the best time to get experience.
I use English everywhere: playing computer games, watching films, listening to songs and next year I’m going to take part in international program FLEX. I would like to win and improve my English in the USA.
148 Чемасов Дмитрий, Яровое
ОтветитьУдалитьHello! I want to tell you some words about myself. My name is Dmitry. My surname is Chemasov. I'm 13. I live in town Yarovoe. It's not a big town but very hospitable. I'm a student of the 7th form, school №14. My hobbies are football and the guitar. I often play football with my friends at the stadium. As I am fond of playing the guitar I take part in different concerts and parties with pleasure. It’s so exciting for me to work on the computer and especially on the Internet. I hate cleaning floor and sitting with my younger sister. She is a really troublemaker!
I have been studying English from the kindergarden. I think that English is very important in our life because it is probably the most widespread language on the Earth. English is everywhere: on signs, clothing, food and drinks, in computer programmes and sport competitions. Without it we can't read English books in original, travel round the world, communicate with people from other countries and etc. As for me I took part in different English competitions and got excellent results. I am proud of them. I think that English will be very useful in my future job. Simply I like studying English.
130 Арсенова Лера, Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьWhen you ask somebody to tell about himself or herself, you usually would like to know about his or her name, age, job or studies. But I also like you tell you about my appearance and my hobbies.
Well, my name is Lera, I’m 13. I’m tall and slim. My hair is shoulder-length and straight, unfortunately. Unfortunately because I wish I had wavy hair. I suppose that it would perfectly suit me. A few days ago, I had my fringe cut. I really like it. I often wear my hair loose.
As for my face, it is oval with a well-shaped mouth and beautiful eyes.
Now I’m going to tell you about my hobbies. Frankly speaking, I can’t imagine my life without drawing, taking photos, reading, writing poems, listening to music and going for a walk. This is what I prefer most of all. But I also like to go skating, snowboarding and swimming.
I forgot to say a few words about my character. I’m responsible, thoughtful, kind and too sensitive. It’s me. And I like it this way.
I’m very interested in English. I often use it in my life. I read English books, which I like very much. The last book I have read was “The Catcher in the Rye” by Salinger. Frankly speaking, I enjoy this book in English more than in Russian. I also listen to English music. My favorite groups are Ramones and Green Day.
Every summer I go broad with my Mum. There I see English signs and native English.
I really like English and use it in my everyday life. And if you want to know, my wish is to study in England.
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалитьЭтот комментарий был удален автором.
ОтветитьУдалить138, Сергиенко Виктория, Новосибирск
ОтветитьУдалитьHi! My name is Victoria. I am from Pavlodar. But I have been living in Novosibirsk for 3 years now. I study at Gymnasium № 10. I am 13.
To tell you the truth it’s hard to describe your own appearance but I will try.
Although my parents are tall, I am of medium height and slim. I would like to be taller. I love my hair. It is dark and wavy. And I wear my hair long, sometimes in a ponytail, sometimes loose.
My face is oval. As I am a cheerful and easy going person you can often see a smile on my face.
A few words about my interests. Most o f all I am fond of my violin. I have been playing the violin for 6 years. Also I like playing the piano. Besides I enjoy riding books. I like reading stories and adventure. I have many friends. We like go to the cinema, go for a walk. I like to communicate with different people!
When I use English in our life. I enjoy reading English books. I play English computer games. I can speak English in different countries. In my opinion English is very important nowadays.
122 Корчагина Мария, Мурманск
ОтветитьУдалитьYou can’t believe what I have got the most beautiful name in the world. My name is Maria. I live in the biggest city. Beyond the polar circle, Murmansk. I study in gymnasium № 10. Would do you like to know anything about its incredible Gymnasium? Its modern three-stored building with too large gums and new sports ground. There are 3 computer rooms. There are TV, video, a cassette recorder in every room. Bright, elegant curtains make our gymnasium cosy. My friends and I think that our teachers are very clever, kind and open-harted persons. They are always interested in our life and theirs subjects. Our head teacher beast to us like with her children, she has big heart.
In my free time I like going in shopping with my best friends, surfing the net, skateboarding and so on.
I am very active person that’s why I try to make myself different thing, for example, I study in lingva school, I meet with very interesting people. Plus I prefer healthy life-style, so I go to the Arabic, judo, in winter time I am crazy about snowboarding. In spite of all my high speed like I never forget about my lovely parents. They are the best and the closest people for me. I enjoy spending time together with them. Every weekend we spend skiing in the mountains and taking pictures of our amazing nature.
I am found of English and I try to take puts in different competitions, for example, I to put in «British Bulldog » and in May I am taking part in «Macmillan» competitions.
Fur the more, I help my mother to talk with different people when we travel abroad. I help my neighbor to do the English homework. I enjoy I singing English songs in karaoke. Best off all English helps me then I work on computer. English makes me happy!
160 Байгужина Лилия, Новотроицк, Оренбургская область
ОтветитьУдалитьHello!
I’m Liliya Baiguzhina from Novotroitsk. It is a small provincial town in the South Urals, but it is very attractive. I’m in my early teens and I study at Gymnasia in the 8th form. My family is very big and friendly. My mum is a businesswoman, my father, a former policeman, helps her.
I like to take care of myself. I think it is important to look great. My best friends say that I look rather good and have luxurious hair. I choose wearing beautiful clothes. I don’t want to compare myself to others, because in my opinion, all people are beautiful.
I enjoy discovering myself through different horoscopes, tests, palm reading and etc. I’m very active and energetic. I think, that my best trait of character is single-mindedness. I’m ambitious to achieve the results. For example, my curved heart line shows, that I’m reliable and responsible. I’m also helpful and my friends often turn to me for help if they have any problems. They trust me their secrets too. On the other hand I tend to be bossy, sometimes it is good, but I would like to get rid of this trait.
The list of my interests is rather long. I go in for swimming and have got certain results in this kind of sport. I enjoy studying, speaking English, reading detective and adventure stories, listening to music and many others activities.
Like all other people I have likes and dislikes. I love chatting with my pen-friends, enjoy eating ice-cream, don’t mind going for a walk. However I don’t like feeling awful, hate rice cereal, can’t stand staying on my own.
My main dream is to become a professional interpreter. I know I must practice English as much as possible to work with people, to help them in understanding each other.
I’ve got some fears too. I’m awfully afraid of poisonous snakes, spiders and other insects. And I’m terrified of death, because the life is so short, and I want to do so many things.
That’s Me!
LANGUAGE
useful, attractive
developing, uniting, helping
the top means of communication
ENGLISH!
I can’t imagine my life without English!
Firstly, I study English at school and have optional English classes too.
Secondly, I’m very good at computers and the Net, but it is impossible to work on it without knowing English. English is a top tongue, the most widespread language in the world nowadays and the standard language for all kinds of international communication. That’s why practically all sites, games and different computer programmers are in English. So I use English working on the computer and surfing the Net.
Besides, I love communicating with my British pen-friends on the Net or take part in international chat forums. Of course, in English – it’s great!
Thirdly, I adore listening to music, watching videos and cartoons (most of them are in English). I’m very happy that can understand them without subtitles or dubbing.
Moreover, I feel confident when I can read labels on modern clothes or different manuals.
And my main dream is to become a professional interpreter. I know I must practice English as much as possible and we often play a “young interpreter” game with my family.
So, by the way of conclusion I can say that English is my hobby, my teacher, my future profession, my fate!
115 Волощук Мария, Краснодар
ОтветитьУдалитьHello everyone!
I am Maria from gymnasium №72, Krasnodar. Everyone knows, that it is not easy to be a student of gymnasium. We have six lessons every day, even on Saturday and English is five times a week. I am not good at English as other students, but this year I’ve made up my mind to be a tour guide,because our Krasnodar Region with its Black Sea and the Caucuses mountains is a wonderful place for tourists. English gives me a great opportunity to get a good job. I’m learning German too.
My classmates say that I’m philharmonic, I partly agree with them, but I like rock most all.
I like watching horror films and thrillers, reading books by English and American writers
( unfortunately in Russian )
We sometimes watch English films, listen to songs( the best hits), and of cause I use the Net very often when I do my projects for English lessons. When I used it for the first time, I understood how important English language is. It goes without saying that English is the international language, the language of William Shakespeare and Byron , the Beatles and Madonna, computers and the Internet. And of cause a part of my future life and profession.
144 Алексеев Александр, Казань
ОтветитьУдалитьMy name is Sasha Alekseev. I am an ordinary 14 year old boy. I live in Kazan, a very beautiful old city. I graduated from musical school and they say I have a good ear. But now I only listen to club music and electro music. Like all the teenagers I'm fond of playing football and playing computer games, of course. So I meet English almost every day in the Internet, because it is a world and interesting language. I use it at school at the English lessons. We are taught to speak it and I like it very much. It is used by many people in the world.
107 Осипова Анна, Саратов
ОтветитьУдалитьHello. My name is Anne, surname is Osipova. I’m a thirteen years old girl studying at the 7th form. I live in Saratov, the city on the right bank of the Volga river.
Our city isn’t very big but there are many museums, cinemas and theatres here. I like visiting them, especially with my family consisting of three persons. I’ve got no brothers or sisters.
My parents are engineers but I don’t want to follow in their footsteps. I want to become an architect.
I also like to stroll along the streets. Alone. I suppose, loneliness can make people better. Of course, we need company – we can learn a lot of useful things from other people – but loneliness makes us think.
After classes I’ve got a bit of a free time. I like reading adventures literature, watching horror and fantasy films, playing football and listening to music. It depends on the mood. Oh, I also like to eat and telephone to my friends, if I’m depressed ^^
“Where do you use English in your everyday life?”
In my opinion, people living in the 21st century use English everywhere, even in other countries, even in their everyday life.
Computer. English is an international language, that’s why many computer programs are wrote in English (computer is very important nowadays and we can’t imagine our life without it).
Literature and cinema. There were many good British writers and directors. It is very interesting to read their stories and watch films in the original.
Music. Songs in English are very popular in our country. But sometimes people can’t understand the meaning of the song – they just enjoy the sounds of English words.
Travelling. We don’t travel every day but if we are in another country, we’ll need English too.
Names. The names of many Russian institutions (especially shops) are in English, but I think that it isn’t very good because our language is also can be used by our compatriots.
Slang. Teenagers often use English words in their speech.
English is important for everyone. Countries need it to trade and negotiate. Organizations need it to bargain with each other. We need it to climb the career ladder. This language has a great importance because our lives depend on it.
Внимание:
ОтветитьУдалитьОтветы на задания конкурса больше не принимаются!